I just got back from speaking at a great conference in D.C. on Marketing Health Care to Women . Hence, the Funny Friday video is a couple of days late. However, I can assure you that, like all the best funny stuff, this one taps the truth nerve. Today I give you Sara Haskin’s take on how big pharma targets women. I’ve worked with many good people in this industry and I’ve just met some new ones at this conference. They’re all working hard to create better advertising, but until that happens, a thick skin and a sense of humor is in order.
- Humor is a girl’s best friend
- Beating the competition
- If you really loved me: Why women may not be buying what you’re selling
- Tires and roses: an automotive guy reaches out to his female customers
- When marketing to women, actions speak louder than words.
- If you don’t have anything nice to say, post a review instead.
- Is your brand having a bad hair day?
- Video interviews with women about health and the economy.
- Throw J.C. Penny a bone. They did it again.
- Marketing Health to Women: when good messages go bad