We’ve already established that I am what is euphemistically called a “seasoned professional.” Here are a few of the brands I’ve helped build over the years while working at some really incredible agencies: Leo Burnett, Chiat/Day, Foote,Cone & Belding, Publicis, and KickSkirt. I’ve included only the brands that I either significantly impacted or that contributed greatly to my understanding of how consumers think and make decisions.
- Humor is a girl’s best friend
- Beating the competition
- If you really loved me: Why women may not be buying what you’re selling
- Tires and roses: an automotive guy reaches out to his female customers
- When marketing to women, actions speak louder than words.
- If you don’t have anything nice to say, post a review instead.
- Is your brand having a bad hair day?
- Video interviews with women about health and the economy.
- Throw J.C. Penny a bone. They did it again.
- Marketing Health to Women: when good messages go bad